Private & Online Courses
Private Tuition (One-on-one)
We can arrange private tuition at flexible times, depending on the teachers and the students availability and can be booked outside our trading hours or on public holidays. The lessons will take place at our Language Centre in East Melbourne or online on Zoom.
Semi-Private Tuition (2 or 3 Students)
We can arrange semi-private (2-3 students) tuition at flexible times, depending on the teacher’s and the students’ availability. Tuition can be booked outside our trading hours or on public holidays. The lessons will take place at our Language Centre in East Melbourne.
Online Zoom Classes
Learning a language online on Zoom is a huge time saver and can work for you wherever you are. Choose lesson times that fit your daily schedule and learn online from any location. Book from just one German lesson to a whole language course of 10 hours, depending on your needs and goals.
Private tuition and semi-private tuition are for all levels; from absolutely beginners to very advanced. The online classes are ideal for VCE students and busy professionals. The lessons are tailor- made by your teacher.
1. Get in contact with us via email or phone. Tell us which language you would like to learn, what goals you have, and whether you have any prior knowledge in that language.
2. We will send you an enrolment form with payment options.
3. Book in a trial session or a package deal and we will send you a Zoom invitation via email after agreeing on a day and time.
4. Join the lesson with a device of your choice from where you like. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
5. We will send you a link to your online class board, here we share documents, upload handouts and discuss homework.
6. Book your lessons at flexible days and times, depending on the availability of you and the teacher.
We offer a 10% discount if students pay for 10 hours in advance.
You will be expected to take your 10 hours on a regular basis within 6 months from the date you paid. Feed are non-refundable after this point.
If you cancel your classes at least 24 hours in advance, you will not be charged.